Saturday, April 25, 2009

No Rave - Store Up for Summer

Gaaah will summer ever get here? Another night, no rave - store up my energy for another day... but I'm ready to party! I've been looking forward to getting out this cold weather for weeks and finally... finally! a break in the weather. I'd picked up some cool new clothes and I want to wear them out in the worst way but hadn't gotten the chance. We finally got a break in the weather on a weekend so everyone will be heading out to party and I'm so there!

I've got the whole look picked out, I can't wait. I'm going to look like an angel in those metallic silver dance pants I bought. Clothes that just totally bling, know what I mean? I'm not sure what to do with my hair but by the end of the night I'm so hot I'm drenched anyway but such is the life. After an night at the all night dance rave - store my energy in a medicine cup because there is none left. Even Red Bull and 5-hour energy provide no relief. Goin' to work after an all night dance party is like dragging a sack thru a warehouse, ya know? Between that, the parfume shower and the bleary eyes from the mirrored contact lenses and I'm sure I look like something the cat dragged in but I refuse to sleep through my nights.

Blue Fluorescent Mirrored Contact Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment